Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Clean A White G-shock



YOU WISH

not I wish you all a gift,

I only hope that the more 'do not have.

I wish you time to have fun and laugh

if you employ it well, you get something.

I wish you time to do your and your thinking,

not only for yourself but also to give it to others. I wish you

time, not to rush and run, but

time to be happy.

I wish you time, not only to spend it, hope you

time 'cause you will remain:

time to time to surprise you and trust

and not just to watch the clock.

time I wish to touch the stars

and time to grow, to mature.

time I wish, to hope and to love again.

no longer has' sense putting it off.

I wish you time to find yourself,

to live your every day, every hour you as a gift.

time I wish also to forgive.

I hope you have time,

time for life.

(poetry Native American)

0 comments:

Post a Comment